Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday family fun

So I woke up late, frustrated because I didn't receive a phone call I was expecting last night, but I know it's God's way of teaching me patience & learning how to let go of things I have no control over. It was a very productive day, I bought some more containers to pack my stuff in, cleaned out the entertainment center in the living room, made some repairs in house. And when Sasha got home, I coaxed her to come shopping with me for some items for the house. We went to Home Depot, Home Goods, Walmart, & finally Shoprite. We got home to make Sunday dinner for the family. The chocolate sis was in the house to partake in this weeks feast.


She was nice enough to cut my hair, do some piercings on the girls, & even do some Zumba with us! @ the end of the night it was just Marley & me doing our blogging thing, this dog has become my constant companion & I love that she knows my moods all too well. When she senses my sadness she curls up to me like a cat, how could I not love her. & can you help it? just look @ her:

Quote: The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow - unknown author

As I pack my things again, I feel a number of different feelings, but the one that overwhelms me, is sadness. I have been through allot of transitions within the last year & although I feel like I didn't deserve my situation, I have moved on @ a pace that upsets me. And my closest friends remind me that deep wounds take time to heal- it still feels fresh to me! I have been trying really hard to move on, but my problem is, that when I love you, I love you 150% & it has been hard for me to get over my last love. & my loved ones tell me: I deserve better, & I know I do, but it's hard for me still! God, please grant me the strength I need to get over my hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment