Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tired as Hell!

After a 13 hour shift @ the Hack & almost being hit by an honoree pt, I came home to not only jog up my nemesis (the hill before you get to my house), but to also shovel snow & then go to sleep! Those 13 hour shifts @ the Hack do take a toll on me. I was exhausted when I got home, but I had to shovel snow in order to get the car into the garage. Definitely have to exercise more to get more energy!

Slept most of the day, woke up sore as hell & tired, but I had received a couple of texts from one of my co-workers wanting me to come to a gathering, so I got ready & went to Haskell, NJ. Where I met a couple of my girlfriends from HUMC to celebrates Ms. Kinga's new home, which is beautiful, by the way! Congratulations Kingalicious, love the new house. Had a good time with the 4LW sisters, who by the way, were making fun of my socks- because they look similar to our patient's socks @ HUMC:

Not really, anyways, had a good time with the sisters & of course Minh (get me Jay's number, sucka!). Love my friends:


Quote: I've learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts
- unknown author

No comments:

Post a Comment