Sunday, January 15, 2012

4th exhausting day off

The past 3 days have been full of taking care of my loved ones, my daughter, my mom, & my dog. I also started purchasing kitchen-ware for my new home. I am excited & nervous @ the same time, went  to look @ a big screen TV & washer & dryer; those will be the first purchases I make! Not doing the laundromat thing, went to Best Buy & found a nice washer & dryer for $800 each & a TV for $700. But I have to keep  in mind that I still have to buy a bedroom set, a living room set & a dining room set. As for my patients, here they are ambulating & trying to over-come disease & sickness.




Was pulling double duty, taking care of both of my patients. We walked around the unit, checked out the teen room & baby room. After combing my mom's hair & making sure Dasha ate a solid meal, I took my mom back home.
Saturday morning I got a call from the Hack, stating that my baby was being discharged, so I bought her home & I had to start buying stuff for the move. I have saved up some money to purchase my big items, but I couldn't help myself, so I bought some items I knew I needed to make my family good meals- check it out:
Since it was Dasha's first night home from the hospital, I decided to make chicken noodle soup, El Salvadorian style, & of course some friends came over to enjoy the food & company. Here we are enjoying conversation & my homemade soup:

I love my family, but, I really miss Bebe. I have not spoken to him since Christmas, I'm not sure how he is doing or if he still living with the same family. I hope he realizes that there is no place like home & our family- I love you & miss you Bebe!

No comments:

Post a Comment