Wednesday, January 18, 2012

18 hours off today

Got off this morning from SBMC to sleep for 6 hours, then clean & continue to pack. I was packing up my bedroom, in which I have family pictures with Mark in them. And as I pack them I realize I need to update my family pictures, it still saddens me, that he was not willing to fight for what we had; but it also shows me that he was not the person I thought. I have been dating lately, but have not met anybody I can say, is worth spending anytime with. It might be, that most of the men that are attracted to me are very young & are intimidated by me. They either don't get me, or I don't give them a chance to prove themselves.
So, I have taken this sign to mean that I need more time to work on myself & so I have thrown myself into working out & taking care of my health & the health of those I love. I have to be honest, I am very nervous about my upcoming appointment for my mammogram. I continue to take my vitamins & have bought the Zumba for my Wii. Most of my clothes don't fit me, they are too big, but I have some target areas that need allot of work (my arms & abdomen). I am still wearing a size 6 (Banana Republic), my Levi's jeans vary from 3 to 5 depending what cut I wear.
Since I have not been out today & within the last 2 days I've been @ work & sleeping- I have not had the pleasure of taking pictures to incorporate in tonight's blog, but I was sent a beautiful sentiment, that boosted my mood today, & that I would like to share with all of you:

As Women:
She can deal with stress & carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming & she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy & laughs when she is afraid. Her love is unconditional. There is only one thing wrong with her, she forgets what she's worth!

I have always loved too hard, worked too hard, & studied too hard, but I have never done anything for myself, I have always put others before me that didn't deserve that status; but, I have no regrets. I won't change who I am & those who didn't appreciate me didn't deserve me in the first place.

Quote:


It was late when I was posting my blog & doing laundry & as you can see Marley is laying on my clean clothes behind my lap top. She has been my only constant companion within the last turbulent year.

No comments:

Post a Comment