Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year a new way

As we welcome the new year, I welcomed some old friends back into my life. As for the NYE plans we had to go to NYC, to see the ball drop, were nixed; because as the time came closer the people that were suppose to go with me, had changes in their plans. So I winded up going to Loft 47 with the chocolate sista:


As you can see I was with my twin siblings! We welcomed 2012 @ Loft 47 in downtown Newark. Of course the sis had a headache so we only stayed until 12:05, Denise went home & Dennis went club hopping. I went to a friend's house & got home late morning to avoid drunk drivers! New Year's day was a lazy day off for me, I stayed in my PJs all day! Arlene my Caribbean sista, came to have lunch with me & catch up, made chicken & potatoes & broccoli, but forgot to open the wine she bought over!

We watched a movie, ate lunch, caught up with each other & she left, she had to go visit her Mom; I should of went with her, but I was being lazy! I stayed home & watched some more movies & started our laundry & then did a little bit of cleaning. 
I am so excited, anxious & scared about moving the end of this month! I will be renting a townhouse in WO, but I have to buy all new furniture, including washer & dryer- so, I will again, be working to buy everything I need! Can't wait to move & be in a new place, where I am not reminded by an asshole who destroyed all my awards & degree, & left me with nothing! Dude, you seriously need anger management, you act as if I cheated on you! & FYI- what you destroyed & took from me, is all material, you can't take away what I learned or the memories of all my achievements & as for my stuff I hope your new girl knows how to use it!

Quote: Life is a constant change & you have to be able to adapt to those changes, if you don't, you will be unsuccessful! Ana Escamilla (my wise ghetto fabulous Auntie, whom I love dearly)
Ana & Mami having an El Salvadorian breakfast with me, while talking to me about life:
Of course we had to go visit my father after this outing! SMH, but I have to make peace with this man, just like I have to make peace with Mark- you are both forgiven, but that does not mean you have to be in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment