Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post- Christmas

Good afternoon fellow bloggers, I hope everybody's holiday went well. I had to work, but the kids were good enough to wait til I got home to open their gifts. I worked allot of OT to get them these gifts I hope they appreciate all my hard work!







I got some great  gifts as well, a silver heart necklace, a cozy robe, some green pseudo pearl earrings & some chocolates.
And as I promised you before I got Kwasi to take a picture with me & here it is:
Kwasi said something to me that restored my hope in men & so I'm going to be patient & I'm not going to pre-judge men before I get to know them & give them a chance, before I automatically shut them down. In the mean time I will be spending more time focusing on my health: first on the agenda, a mammogram & then convincing Kwasi to become my personal trainer LOL. I did get a chance to visit my god-daughters & talk to my other black sista Monique. Love you guys so much & the house looks beautiful! love the new colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment