Sunday, December 4, 2011

Packed wkd



So, I start out my supposedly free weekend, working @ the Hack! My Saturday morning was spent sleeping & trying to recover from a very hectic night. I slept for 3 hours & ran my household errands & met the choco sista @ my house to prepare for our first of many events this evening. First & foremost, had to make sure Shami had plans &/or accommodations for his night; & of course he already had plans with his friends.

Our first stop of the evening, my daughter's, Sasha's Step show in New Brunswick:




Next in line, my Filipino sista's holiday party in Pompton Lakes:








We missed Ms. Joanna & her side-kick Minh- love you guys! Love my sistas- they encourage me!
Next, Rich Fontanez's Salsa club in Newark:


Next my daughter's, Sade's birthday celebration @ Teak by the Hudson in Hoboken:


We also went to NJPAC for a classy event prior to going to Hoboken, but the crowd was bust- so no pix & no time spent in that endeavor!
Was feeling a little uncomfortable with the Acid music, so we moved on to a club that is a little more our style: Pyoug in Linden: No pix, also a bust! I want to take a minute to shout out Kwasi, who was taken hostage last night by 2 classy, but crazy, mature ladies! LOL
Of course this young man couldn't hang, so we dropped him off & proceeded to Raheem's club in Orange to finish off the night! Got home @ 4 am! Wake up this morning @ 11 to clean house & visit my Mami, already got sucked into the Hack for OT tonight, but will take my son to see Rockefeller Christmas tree, before the Hack commitment- love you Shami! & miss you Bebe!

Quote: Work hard & play hard, because in the end it's about the memories you create & how you, & only you perceive them- Me, Delilah Escamilla

No comments:

Post a Comment