Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Support & Love

It has been an emotional past few days, full of highs & lows. And I continue to work like my life depends on it! I know I have bills to pay & allot of issues that surround me & sometimes overwhelm me, but I have to keep it together! As I disclosed to you all yesterday, my mother's diagnosis has affected me profoundly! My coworkers @ SBH have noticed a change in my demeanor, I'm not smiling as much & I have been looking down, but can you blame me? I just don't know how I'm going to pull through this one? I have been feeling more alone & wish I had someone I can confide in & talk to, you know a shoulder to cry on/ or someone to hold me & tell me everything is going to be alright- I miss that!
I might not have that, but I do have my family & those who I call my family @ both jobs. I want to acknowledge my sisters @ 4LW whom always are there for me, these are the main ones:
but I can't forget to mention Lynne , Jess, & Ash! I also want to thank my brothers @ SBH, one in particular, Guma, who encourages me to dress up & take pride in my appearance; he is always telling me you are too young & beautiful to give up on love & so I take his advice & it does seem to help my mood & make me more confident, thanks Guma- love you!
Need to get pictures of my other brothers @ SBH that always boost my mood, on the to do list for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment