Thursday, December 22, 2011

@ SBH

Like I promised on a previous post, I took a picture of one of my brothers @ SBH, just before Christmas; this young man always provides an ear when I have to vent, he'll come into my office & ask: "what's up" & of  course I'll give him more than an ear full & he just patiently listens to me & says- you will be okay, you have been, so don't sweat it!


 Thanks Anthony, for being that ear & listening to me when I need somebody to hear me out- Enjoy your holidays with you beautiful family!
As for Mr. Irwin & Rich, they were off on vacation, but I hope to snap a picture of them when they come back from vacation!
Nothing else to discuss today, except the fact that my Mom might be borderline dementia, we went to the cardiologist's office today & she couldn't name the current president or her correct age, so I will be taking her to a geriatric psychologist to evaluate her for Dementia, hope all goes well.

Quote: Keep your head up- Tupac

No comments:

Post a Comment