Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Season

Good Morning fellow bloggers! I know it has been a while, but I have been working allot of OT to make it a memorable Christmas. I finally got a day off & went Christmas shopping for the brats. My 4LW sisters accompanied me & we had a blast!
When we shop, we shop! We hit the Seacaucus outlets, then we hit Jersey Gardens Mall, then DSW in Willowbrook Mall. Of course we had to stop by Bahama Breeze for a bite to eat! Thanks Ashley Torres & Joanna Ngo for allowing me to vent & helping me pick stuff out for "Christmas shopping" LOL ;-)

And Ash I am digging your beemer Sis, might have to borrow it, when we hit the city scene in the summer! LOL
Can't forget my refreshing drink, the pina colada, @ Bahama Breeze: & yes it was a virgin drink- I was driving & you already know I don't get down like that!
Can't wait for the kids to open there gifts Christmas morning! Only 1 week away! Love my sisters from 4LW!

No comments:

Post a Comment