Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mental break

It has been a busy 9 night stretch, & I have to work on Christmas eve & day, I won't be off until new year's eve, making it a total of 16 nights straight! I usually have a day in between 9/10 days, but I didn't realize I was working @ both jobs straight through! I hope next year gets better for me, my hair is thinning out & I know it's due to all the stress I'm currently enduring! Although it was a dreary day today, I had a minute to take a mental break from all the issues that are currently surrounding me:

This is a little pond close to the parking lot where I park my car @ SBH. I was early to work & took like 5 minutes to reflect on nothing, I wished I could take like an hour, but I had to press on. I am working until 12/30/11 & can't wait for my day off. I will be taking my "baby" son to NYC to see the ball drop, he is so excited about it. Joining us that evening will be my nephew Anthony, my pseudo nephew, Ryan & others who want to come. Definitely, will be posting crazy pictures for that event & not taking any valuables- too crowded & don't want to be a pick-pocket victim!

No comments:

Post a Comment