Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another day of family & friends

So today is my last night off, before I start my grind. I stayed home for the majority of the day, I cooked a big El Salvadorian breakfast & another El Salvadorian dinner. Of course these meals would not be complete without the family, this time it was all girls & Shami was lost in the midst of all the female love.




I want to thank my 2 pseudo daughters for joining our crazy family for our Sunday dinner, Wa & Ms. Linda & of course I can't forget her daughter, Sorysha ( I think that's the correct spelling). We talked just about everything under the sun, & I am just now realizing I am going to need a large dinning room set! Would not have it any other way- love my little women & Shami- & really miss Bebe, love you B!

No comments:

Post a Comment