Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HBD to my siblings!

Today would of been  my big brother's 43rd bday, he would be so proud of his nieces & nephews. He was a big part of their lives when they were little & made sure they were disciplined "appropriately" (old school whippings). He influenced them in such a big way, that now two of them are going to fulfill his dream of becoming a veterinarian (Sasha & Shamorr). He also influenced me profoundly, & it was because of him that I became a RN. He also preached not settling & to always keep on striving for bigger & better things. He would be so proud that I actually listened to him & continue to push my envelope until I can't push it anymore. 
It is ironic that my vanilla sista'a birthday falls on the same day, she also encourages me to push myself & continue to move forward in a positive direction, she definitely has impacted me & I cherish & value her advice & guidance. I can't wait for our India trip this year, hopefully Shamorr won't get sick! Happy birthday Holly, love you & miss you, but I don't miss NM! ;-) Muah, kiss my brats for me & hug Manish for me! 

 And as I leave you today, I picture my brother being in peace in heaven & looking down on us & smiling, & making sure we are blessed with each other & our health!
Today's quote/image:
I do good, because it's the right thing to do & I feel positive when I am doing good deeds, it fuels my soul & makes me happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment