Monday, January 2, 2012

Another Productive Day Off

So, I started my NY off with a brisk walk through my neighborhood, which will be changing in 3 weeks! My new home is next to a mini golf course & a lake, so my views (I hope) will be more inspiring! But, I managed to take new angles of Degnan Park, while walking my Marley this morning! Will not be missing the geese poop!






After my walk, I proceeded to clean my kitchen, bathroom, closet, bedroom, living room- well you get the picture! Had to stop for a minute to pick up some more cleaning supplies- but my house is now spot-less! I am now on my last laundry load! Cooked a wonderful dinner, healthy to: ground turkey with spinach & rice. My nephew Tony stopped by & enjoyed this healthy dinner with us, love that boy to death! So my oldest daughter, Sade, thought it would be a good idea to go see a late movie; so we caught a 10:45 showing of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- got home around 2 am, but it was all worth it, the movie was excellent & I got to spend quality time with my oldest girl- love her so much. During my afternoon run, we spotted our, El Salvadorians', national flag, so my daughter snapped a picture of it. Of course we, the dorks, felt so proud to see it!
Quote: Having a little faith: the profound comfort of believing in something bigger than yourself. -Mitch Albom

No comments:

Post a Comment