Monday, February 6, 2012

Finally arrived!

I apologize for not blogging for a while. Last week was more hectic than normal, between working both jobs, moving, taking my Mom to her doctors appt & being sick! Need I say more? My moving could of been smoother, but there was a snag with the girls' schedule & mine & the fact that I was sick in the midst of trying to keep up with my work schedule, made it a difficult task! But, thank God it all worked out & we are now @ my new place! By the way did I mention I will be saving $1,005/monthly! Yes, this will be my savings for my traveling & Grad school, still thinking about doing the Navy Nurse Reserves, which will be another $1,000 monthly income for me!?!? God is really smiling @ me right now, not only was I able to find a more reasonable place, but it has enough space for the brats! & it's amenities include a play ground, pool, & basketball court! & it's still in West Orange!!!! So my youngest brat can graduate with his closest friends- thank you God!
Although this move bought up allot of unresolved emotions of sadness & some anger, the feelings of accomplishment, hope, & possibilities wash out those negative feelings. I am so proud of myself- although I struggled emotionally, I was able to swing an almost $3,000/monthly rent for an entire year, by myself! I was also able to find this cute townhouse we currently live in that better suits our needs & is conveniently located close to one of my jobs! Let me share some of the new images I encounter frequently in my new neighborhood:




This is a creek that Marley & I walk along on our morning walks.

This guy greets me every week when I go shopping @ my new Shop-rite.

My first breakfast in my new townhouse!


Of course another 4LW sister had a birthday on our shift: HBD Sherene, Super Freak- Love yo ass!

As I leave you this morning I want you to really process the 2 quotes I leave you with:

1.
2.

I couldn't help myself- had to include an image of my constant companion through out everything:

My princess, watch dog, nurse, & constant companion Marley- love this dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment