Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Treading through the bad & grateful for my good

Good Afternoon fellow bloggers,

It has been a morning of questionable & upsetting news, I recieved a call from the Breast center regarding my mammo results, apparently there are questionable dense areas seen in both breasts- which require follow up imaging. Not sure what this means, but being the dramatic latina, I am preparing for the worst. I also recieved an e-mail from my ex-lanlord stating I owe them money & that I was not getting my deposit back due to some damage they found to the house!
There was also a negative interaction /w the ex-husband, which lead to a crying session. But, I got over it quickly. I wrote an email & texted what I was feeling & left it to God. It's all I can do @ this point. I'm just mad I let him get to me & shed tears for him. But I needed the cleanse, feeling much better now & I can enjoy the rest of the evening off!
On a happier note, I would like to share my accomplishments with you guys:

1. a carnation given to us by our director @ SBMC on V-day; a week old, I have been nurturing it & it's still alive!


2. My keys to my new place & my new car, I feel like a new woman, & I did it all by myself!


3. My new place, might not be much, but it's all mine & I share it with my 2 daughters & my youngest son.


4. the tree that greets me every morning when I walk my Marley (after work). it will provide us with shade this summer!



5. My new 2011 Nissan Rogue, which makes sure I get to work every night & does not kill my pocket when I fill it up with gas!


6. the unconditional love I get from my beautiful Marley, every morning I come home! & this is why I take her on long morning walks & she sleeps with me all day until I have to go to work!


Quote:


Thank You Heather for reminding me of this- today of all days, but I think I needed to cry today & be cleansed; I feel much better- I needed that cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment