Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Productive Day /w the Choco Sis

So on one of the few days off, I set up my new office space & tidied up my bedroom, think I need another small table for my printer- on the to do list for tomorrow (before I go to work)!


Then met up with the other sisters for our monthly outing:





This pick was Ms. Denise's, it was Brasilia's in "down the neck Newark", these people kept on bringing meat to our table every 15-20 minutes! While enjoying all our food we had great, honoree conversation with Pop, Minh, & Kev- these guys kept us laughing the whole time we were there! We did miss Ms. Jodie & her better half, Phil, & I better not forget to mention Ms.Ashley, we definitely missed you guys. Our next month's pick is on Jodie & Phil, hope they make a good one! After lunch, Lils, Denise & myself went to Pompton Lakes to our favorite consignment store: Pre-Loved! Got a cute skirt for $3 & another steal, a small pocket book for $16. We also went to several furniture places & I purchased a couple of my big pieces today: my dining room set & a sofa for my living room! I am so excited to make my new place all my own! After making these purchases, I realize that I really need to pick out some colors to really make this house all mine! My pseudo brother, Eric Pryor, (an artist) is giving me a couple of his pieces & he uses very vibrant colors, which fit how I feel right now! Can't wait for next day off so I can look for some accent pieces for my living room. I also need a credenza for my dining room. All in all, we did a good job & I saved some money on my purchases. I will wait for president's day to purchase my washing machine & dryer & maybe a TV for my living room! I'm sure I can get a good bargain. As soon as I have a decent first floor I will try to have a house warming party! 
After a long day of eating & shopping I come home to my beloved Marley- she is now groomed & smells good enough to hug & smooch:


Quote:

Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment