Saturday, February 18, 2012

Soul Searching- deeply

Good Morning fellow bloggers,

It has been a couple of days since I've blogged- I have been busy working & putting my little nest together. I have been blessed to be able to navigate through all my tribulations with ease. God does give you only what you can handle. I have been able to obtain some things in my life that I needed to properly care for my family & myself. And although the rug was pulled from under me- I am thankful, I am learning that I have all the strength I need to manage all the situations that life throws @ me. And even though there are times that I felt I am barely making it, God allows me the opportunity to look back & make me realize that I can get through any situation. It has been amazing to see how much strength I possess & when I have my moments of weakness, God reminds me, that he/she has blessed me with the wisdom to carry on; whether it be in small signs or the people he surrounds me with, I know I will be alright. Check out my new dinning room & the start of my new living room:




Valentine's Day was a hard day for me, it was my first V-day in 13 years that I had no-one to share it with. I had all kinds of emotions running through me, mostly negative, but I realized I have to get over all those negative feelings! My solution: treat myself to something I know I deserved, so I am buying a necklace & a Swatch watch for myself; I have to start learning how to love myself first before I can fall in love with someone else. I have started showing myself love by  taking better care of myself: I started eating healthier & started my work out regimen back up again. I now spend my days off partially meditating & planning for my educational future. I did get a chance to see how true love is suppose to be or I would like it to be for myself; or my version of how I want to be loved- well you know what I'm trying to say, I took pictures of what I thought acts of love are, see what you think:



Although these images are materialistic, it's the thought, the energy, & the planning behind it that shows/proves that you love the person. Slowly, but surely I am learning how to love myself. I am finding that the person I am deserves better & I won't settle for less- I have been through enough in my life & I won't allow myself to be hurt or treated in substandard ways!

Quotes:




As I continue my journey through my life, I can't help but to feel blessed for everything that has happened to me & the people that are currently in my life. And although I have lost allot I have gained allot as well & for that I am thankful! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment