Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Accomplishments!

Good evening bloggers! So, today I finished my core management classes @ SBH! After 6 weeks of alternating schedules, switching shifts & early mornings & over night shifts with no rest- I successfully completed my classes! I am so proud of this accomplishment. I also received my critical care SDU certification, another accomplishment I am very proud of! I feel like I am progressively climbing up my mountain & will conquer it really soon. And believe me, when I get to the top I am definitely going to stick a flag with my name, Delilah Escamilla, on it!  Next level up: finishing grad school. But for now I will share my recent accomplishments with you:



I know that the time I take away from my family, will be all worth it. My schedule has been crazy- working 2 jobs & attending classes @ both institutions simultaneously has not been easy, but all my sacrifices are paying off. Starting in January I will be shaving a day off my work week & will be working 2 12-hour shifts @ both jobs; this schedule will hopefully allow me to return to grad school @ RU & finish my clinical track. As I climb my mountain & acquire all my certifications & degree, my confidence grows & I have my family & friends to thank for that feeling! I love you guys- I also want to thank my followers, although you don't right any comments, I know you're following me. You make comments on my FB; & when you all do I smile & the endorphins @ are @ a high level! I just wish my brother was alive to share all my accomplishments with me! God I miss that crazy hag, I love him so much & miss him terribly!

I also spent some quality time with the Shami man- got a shape up, was hanging tough, ate dinner & tried to watch movies with the young man!

But instead he dissed Marley & me & this is what it looked like:


So as I leave you this evening, instead of giving you a quote, I will leave you with an image & a quote, enjoy!

I am truly motivated by the love I have for my family, although my daughters don't think that, I am. Everything that I do is for the love for my family I want to show them that all things are possible through faith, will, & hard work! I love you guys Sade, Sasha, Shadasha, Shuan, Shamorr, Chris, Tony, & Fatim!
P.S. I am in the process of changing my name back to Escamilla- Fisher is no longer worthy of me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment