Thursday, November 3, 2011

Alternating Schedules

So today was a working day (as oppose to a working night). I have worked days & nights & am not sure which I prefer? When I was in NM- I enjoyed working days & being home in the evenings with the family, but it became monotonous & stale too quickly. When I came back home & started working nights again- it was exciting, but now that I work allot of evenings & overnight shifts my diurnal pattern is out of whack & with management classes, that are on days, I'm really messed up! But, I can't complain, my life has been full of surprises &, for the most part, they have been pleasant ones (lately).

I have finally gotten used to my hectic schedule & have a groove, where I actually have  time to blog! Which you all already know I love to do! So this afternoon, after class, I went for my walk with Ms. Marley & these are the views we enjoyed:






My walks & the views of the sky, trees & the lake always inspire me; & even though my walks are the same, I always seem to have different angles of my views in my pictures. (I think I'm good @ abstract photography!)- I am finding that on my limited time off, I have all these hidden talents. Some of my colleagues @ work really enjoy the blog & the pictures I post. These compliments keep me motivated to continue blogging.

I was briefly lost in the moment, then I went back home to my reality of a powerless & heat less house! So I waited for Shami to get home from school so we can go to my sister's house to eat dinner & spend the night & of course Marley came along. Here is Ms. Marley @ her Auntie Nene's house, chilling:
As for my quote of the day, I will leave you with an image instead- that I stole from a new friend, Hank- thanks Hank, & you owe me an outing! Lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment