Monday, November 21, 2011

Working hard/ Playing hard

So, it has been a while since I blogged; but I have been learning how to play as hard as I work! It all started after a 5 night stretch & 1 day of management classes. Friday we, Joanna & me, went to HUMC logo & name change ceremony @ Metlife Stadium, formerly Giants Stadium:




We are now known as Hackensack @ UMC, formerly known as HUMC; I believe Hoboken stole HUMC, so now we have a new entity & a new logo. We then proceeded with the party @ Pointin Still Pub, with the day shift from 4LW:





And after that, the chocolate sista & I went to Shadows in NYC to celebrate Ni's bday & her Calender release:


HBD Ni! & congratulation on your calender, you look hot girl! Oh, & the top picture is our bouncer who was in the VIP lounge with us- No sleep for the weary- got home @ 5 am (just think of it as an early work night!). We still had to go to our monthly "dinner outing", so we only slept 5 hours & headed out to the Bronx to the pick of the month: Dominick's Italian Cuisine (Kevin's pick):









So here we are: Kevin, Lillibeth, Denise, Minh, Joanna, Jodi, Phil & of course me! I love my prude crew & their spouses & my chocolate sister! These outings all began to cheer me up & help me get through my "almost" depression, & now we have a full blown tradition! Next month is Denise's choice, hope she makes a good one! As you can see the portions were on point, pictured above are: chicken franscese, chicken marsala, chicken parmesan, & my plate seafood pasta! Next up, Moet's b-day celebration in Jersey City:


Us being silly as we prepare for a night of dancing & celebrating Moet's 42nd birthday; was too busy dancing & having fun to take pictures @ the club (so mad @  myself for that). But, we truly had a great time & got in @ 4 am; had 4 hours sleep & woke up to pay bills, rake leaves & then a 12 hr shift @ the Hack, back to business!

Quote: Yo ass need to have some fun, cause you work to damn hard! Denise Milton

No comments:

Post a Comment