Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time is Flying!

Wow, 2 birthdays have passed (on my family list): Sasha's & Shadasha's birthdays have flown by & I feel like the train is going full speed ahead & it doesn't matter that I am feeling like I'm not ready for my new life! Life continues & there is no time to feel sorry for myself, I need to get over it & do it quickly b/c time is passing me by & before you know it, I will be 41!

I think that my negative feelings have allot to do with the fact that we did not have power for almost a week! And I am also missing my Bebe, his birthday is next in line, & I hate the fact that he is in NM, with people I don't know or care for! My family does not feel whole, I want my Bebe back home! I hope he has an epiphany & want to come back home soon!
On the flip side, I am excited, I have a 4 day weekend & I am going to Philly to see my sista Holly! I was suppose to leave tonight, but of course, I got off too late! SMH- so I am leaving first thing in the morning, can't wait to see my friend & her family- it will be a good visit! I also will try to visit my good old friend Aaron, we go way back to  1987, we've been through allot over the years & we need to catch up! As I leave you with images of my vanilla sista, can't wait to see you tomorrow, will be in transit @ 5 am!
I also have to mention Mr. Hank, we finally had our outing & it was a nice one, we talked & laughed & even enjoyed some beautiful views, definitely going to keep him as a friend & thanks for the quotes & the advice I appreciate you & your time- hope we get to see those calming views you sent me together one day, especially the ones from Sandy Hook.

Instead of giving you guys a quote I will give you several & an image as well:
Quotes:
1. It takes 2 people to make a relationship & only one to break it - Hank
2. "the pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails" - William Arthur Ward

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I wanted u to know that of all the people I have met in NM, you were my favorite! Your kind spirit and humor are wonderful. Thank you for being such a great friend to my Sister. I hope I get to see you soon. -Heather

    ReplyDelete