Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wonderful day off in Philly!

So after a long work week, I get a chance to travel, locally, to Philly to visit with my vanilla sista from Farmington, NM! This chic has been there for me from day one, & I appreciate her for that! We walked around the city of brotherly love & enjoyed the views it had to offer. We caught up & talked about everything under the sun, she encouraged me to continue to write & is a follower of my blog! Thanks for the support- feeling loved right now!

These are just a few of the sights we took in, enjoy:







we had a late lunch & went back to the hotel & I got the Abernethy-Pandya love I needed:
Today's quote: since I'm in the city of liberty, this one is appropriate: Liberation & empowerment are keys to your foundation for greater self. You not only control your emotions, you get unstuck. Stop being a "wounded soul" & be a "gentle warrior" for your life purpose.
P.S. Ashby & me getting a little R&R:

No comments:

Post a Comment