Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fight or Flight

Good evening bloggers,

I blog to you from a nurse's perspective tonight, I am always helping others- whenever my colleagues or staff need medical attention I try to triage & assess the need & provide what I can to assist in the situation. People who work with me know that I'm always available to them & never say no. Sometimes, I am appreciated, but there are times that I am left with a feeling of being taken for granted.
I am @ the height of my career, I've been a staff nurse @ 1 of the top 5 hospitals in our area (since 2004), I've been in middle management for 2 years now, I managed a small practice for almost 5 years, and I currently feel like my career has hit a plateau.
It is definitely time to climb my professional ladder, I have already submitted most of my documents for grad school & am anticipating my acceptance letter. I can't wait to absorb all the knowledge. My brain is anxious to learn more!
Because I do work allot my work families & I have developed a special bond & I love to work with both of my SBMC family & HUMC family & both families continue to grow as well as the bonds we have formed. Enjoy the following pictures:
Saying Good bye & Good Luck to one of my favorite unit clerks Denise!

Another Good bye & Good Luck to my boo Jessica, /w Charles & my daughter Sasha


Sasha & Jessica @ Jess's farewell party


Sasha  & Anthony talking crap


My beloved SBMC Peds ER gathering


Ashley & me, enjoying our food


My Peds ER crew


Mike, me, Robbie & Janice
(Dr. Madkaze Peds ER MD, me, Dr. Deutch Peds ER Director, & Nurse Iglesias)


Mike giving a very sentimental speech


1 of my fave PACU RNs, Vess- HBD Momma (Dum-Dum) Muah


Here is to my Peds ER peeps


We deserve the very much needed outing!


My fave nurses & MDs & transcriptionist


HBD Robbie! & you know you can count on me to get report! LOL


Love my new SBMC family!

No comments:

Post a Comment