Thursday, April 25, 2013

Switching tactics

So, here I am anxious & trying not to think about my f/u testing on my breast, which came back /w "significant changes"! Trying really hard to stay positive, no gym today, but did spend time /w my youngest brat. Had lunch in Montclair, NJ & decided to go house browsing with him, he seemed pretty excited, so I took him to houses which I liked & looked @ them. We winded up going to Roseland where we found this nice townhouse off of Eagle Rock Avenue, we both liked the outside & surroundings. After seeing several houses from the outside, we went home & started investigating the insides of the houses we really liked. Of course the houses in Montclair, where out of my price range, but, I can always dream.
As for changing my tactics, I have decided to not waste my energy on those who take it for granted & I am focusing on the more positive people in my life. I am also putting forth more energy to fulfilling my mother's wishes of me purchasing a house, it's the least I can do to appease her; only the Good Lord knows how much longer I will have her around. She loves living with us, although I dont' see her as much, because of my crazy work schedule- when school starts it's going to be very interesting!
I want to take time out & thank a couple of my closest friends for believing in me & encouraging me to look @ houses & not give up my plans for grad school: Alberto, Janice, Arlene & of course I can't forget the sis Denise. I had thought that trying to buy a house, maintain both jobs & going back to grad school was overwhelming, but these people were like: Dude, that's how you like it, you work 6 days out of the week, you work out everyday, you take care of your family & dog, & still have time to go out! Yo ass is going to be fine! Suck it up, shut up & just do what you do best! Handle yo shit!
Thanks for all the encouragement & support & keeping me focus- love y'all, muah!
As for those who take me for granted, you might miss me or you won't even notice, but just know that there is no-one like me; my presence will be absent from now moving forward!

Morning hike, to clear my head & meditate /w nature:


Continuing to let my thoughts manifest in my head:


Nothing like sweat on my body after an intense work out


Lunch /w the brat


Spoiled!




Today's Quotes:


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment