Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Emotions



It has been a while since I've blogged; I have been dealing with some big transitions in my life & am currenty in a state of deep thought. I now have my mom living with me & it has dawned on me that I need to buy a house that can accommodate my family. I am terrified to buy a house, but I have no choice. How will I purchase a house, continue grad school & maintain both my jobs?
I also received some alarming news, apparently my mammogram showed significant changes in my left breast that require additional imaging, u/s & a biopsy! I try not to think about all my responsibilities, but, when alone it overwhelms me!
My family & friends are always telling me how proud & strong I am, if they only knew that I fall apart behind locked doors- SMH. The only reason I stay strong is to prove to myself that I can accomplish anything!
I have done it before & I am very confident that I can do it again!
Maybe I care too much about others & not enough about myself, but I know I have to keep on going.
Dear God, give me the strength I need to press through, the wisdom I need to make the right decisions, the intelligence I need to accomplish my goals & the patience I need to deal with everybody & everything that is currently affecting my life!

The Sis & me trying to catch up while out for some drinks


My first born & me enjoying a movie


My Mami & me, on her moving in day (she was not happy)


My baby boy out on a date with me, enjoying some Sushi


My son & 2 daughters enjoying lunch /w my cousin Robert from California


The constant reminder of why I work so hard on my night stand


My mom in the hearing booth- trying to get her a new hearing aide


My cousin Robert & I enjoying some NYC's finest dining


My cuz & mom paying respects to my brother


My mom with me going to all her doc appts


My mom helping me unpack groceries


My beloved Marley awaiting my arrival from work (she does this every night)


No comments:

Post a Comment