Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Confliction


I know life isn't life without conflicts, but my life has had more conflicts that I care to mention. I have been in a funk for 2 days now, suffering with migraine headaches & feeling malaise. My physical body was manifesting what my mind had suffered. I recently found out some news that wounded me mentally, then manifested into physical symptoms- this is how powerful our minds are! After being home for 2 days & spending time with my daughters & son, I realized that I have to get out of this funk & press on.
So, here I am @ 3 am, releasing the hurt & picking myself back up so I can face the world this morning. The more life knocks me down, the stronger I get back up! 
As I try to find peace within myself, I have to remember that I have 5 people watching me & most importantly I have to stay strong for myself!
So to those of you who look @ me & try to judge me- don't; not until you have walked in my shoes & overcome all the obstacles that had to conquer!
I am picking up my weapon of choice, my writing, & continuing my fight! I won't give up until there is no life left in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment