Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busy Day Off

Hello fellow bloggers,

This morning I got off my 9 night run. I slept intermittently, then I finally woke up @ 3 pm to clean my room, go food shopping & pick up a couple of things for the house. After running errands, I came home to cook a delicious dinner, I made Frances' pasta, garlic & basil but I added my own little twist to it. I also made Paula's salad & skipped the meat & added my home made salad dressing, for desert we made strawberry & banana smoothies. After being in the kitchen & enjoying the good food with my kids, I realized I miss being home. I'm always working & I try to cook before I leave, & 9/10 times I don't get a chance to eat with my family, so on my nights off I try to make something special & enjoy it with the brats. 
While out on my errands I bought a nice shower head, I will be installing it tomorrow as well as putting one of my IKEA filing cabinets together; I will also be paying some bills before I leave to ATL on Friday.


Banana & strawberry smoothie


Fabulous dinner: shrimp pasta & my special salad

After some quality time with the kids I read a couple of articles & found another strong Delilah:



How appropriate, she's an athlete & of course the article was under her vagina! LOL

The other article I read was how to be true to yourself- it was a good read. I try to read self improvement material, trying to be the best person I can be! 

Quote:


I have been through enough, & no I have not given up on myself or love!
I won't let my experiences sour my demeanor or the next person I meet.



I have faith that in time I will meet some body who will accept me for all that I am & sees that I am a genuine person with a good heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment