Monday, April 16, 2012

Summer Slimming

GM fellow bloggers!

It has been a couple of days since I last logged on, but the neglect has been for a worthy cause. I have been working & working out hard. I try to walk twice a day & also do an abd & arm work out alternating it with yoga & meditation. When I got here from NM I was weighing in @ 163 lbs, I dropped to 153 lbs & hit a plateau. Since I started the twice a day walks & the alternating work outs, I have dropped down to 141 lbs. For the past 3 weeks, I started eating more raw veggies & fruits, which seem to have expedited the process of the weight loss. My goal is to reach 130 lbs by June 1st, I want to be able to wear a bikini @ age 41, even though I already look like 28- thank you God for the good genes!
                                           Chicken salad @ my good friend's, Paula's house.

A hearty breakfast, after a 40 minute power walk


My daughters, whom keep me focused! We all wear the same size, now!


@ TGIF acting silly & only ordering the appetizers!


My new weapons to keep fit!


Me, halfway to my goal!


As you can see my problem areas are my arms & mid-section!
I will try to log my progress & hope that by doing that, will keep me more focused on meeting my goal!

Quote:


No comments:

Post a Comment