Friday, October 1, 2021

Strength

 Good evening bloggers,

School, work & family have consumed most of my time. My sister has been living with me since January & it has been very difficult for me to care for her because she reminds me so much of my mom. Between writing papers, dialysis, work, doc appointments and life in general! I have not had time to write an entry in my blog. Although, I still have been able to have a little balance in my life, I have managed to fit in swimming and hikes to my already hectic schedule. As for the title of this entry, my strength has multiplied! I have managed to maintain an A average in school and that has definitely fed into my confidence, also being able to multi- task everyday & manage my sister’s disease. She is a constant reminder of how important it is for me to take care of myself & manage my health. I have become very cognizant of how crucial it is for me to maintain my physical and mental health, hence surrounding myself with like-minded people who bring me zen!

It’s never too late to practice rituals that increase endorphins and increase our serotonin levels. People who know me well, know that- that has been key to keeping my mental health stable! I love surrounding myself with people I love & love me back! So with that being said, I close this entry with snapshots of those loved ones.


















No comments:

Post a Comment