Saturday, October 16, 2021

Defamation of character

 Good Morning Bloggers,

These past 2 weeks have been a whirlwind since I came back from NM! From solidifying my concerns about my twin grandsons, then coming home to being falsely accused of things that I never did or said (by my only living Aunt), to being slandered by my maternal sister! Not sure why these demons are attacking my character but your words fall on deaf ears, because my actions scream, and have always, louder than the hot air coming from your mouths. The more hate that comes from your soul, the further I walk away from it all, I will not allow myself to get caught up in your web of lies, I will not feed into your negative energy, and I will no longer foster the toxicity. I've done right by the both of you and I'm not sure why I have become your target, but I refuse to take any of it without action.

And because I am the bigger and better person, and this has caused me emotional pain to the point it manifested physically; I choose to walk away. Your unkind words and your negative energy has cost you a whole niece, and sister. I will pray for the both of you and hope that y'all seek treatment for your personality disorders, may you save whatever good you both have left in those dark souls. May this post shed some light to your darkness, I'm praying for you both. Thank the for showing me who y'all really are, y'all mistook my kindness for weakness, and now that I know what the feelings genuinely are, I walk away, as far away as I can. 

And what I have learned throughout my journey is that people hate and lie on you because of what you represent, they're jealous of your energy and fear your greatness! And that my dear has nothing to do with me! My Aura is positive, my energy is light and goodness, so take your shade to where it belongs the dark side. Diligently praying for both of your souls!








No comments:

Post a Comment