Sunday, September 25, 2016

Men of hollow words

Good morning bloggers,

So most of my close friends know that I've been dating online. And it has become fun & I have met some interesting men. But, most of these men share a common theme, that theme being, men of hollow words! They claim allot verbally but lack the action that is necessary! It has become frustrating & I do miss the traditional way of meeting men, in person, where you can read their body language & their facial expressions. I consider myself to be a good judge of character & pride myself on reading people, but with this new age dating it has made it hard to gage when these boys are lying.

 I can't say that this theme applies to all the men I have met, but it does apply to most. I'm not sure where they get the idea or notion that lying is acceptable! Were they not taught that the truth is always revealed with time! I raised 2 boys & I have taught them to always be honest, & it's better to hurt people with the truth then making them happy with lies, because that happiness is temporary, the truth always surfaces & shatters your credibility. I have taught all my kids that your word is your bond, if your words don't stand for nothing you have no value!

It has been my experience that when people lie it's because they don't value you or how they make you feel. To me that's a form of disrespect. Unfortunately, I have experienced being lied to, & it has tainted me in ways that I may not recover from. I try to maintain my faith & proceed cautiously!

To all who read this entry: when you lie, you only hurt your own character & people don't take you seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment