Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Birthday Celebration

Good morning fellow bloggers,

I have to share my 3 day birthday celebration with you all. I have to say for the past couple of years I always worked on my birthday- it never really bothered me, but I really enjoyed this year's birthday & am continuing the celebration throughout the week!
I was off on Friday, which I used as my prep day, in which I went to get my hair done & a mani & pedi:
This is Juana, my hairstylist, she made me look fabulous for my bday:

 My manicure is so girly & summery

 Matching pedicure:

Thanks Alisha for doing my make up:

 Denise & me looking fly & getting ready for the night:

Had to get a side shot of the outfits:

Trying to find a spot to dance, & take pictures:

have to get a better photographer- Tay!

The day of my bday, I went to an Asian food market to get ingredients for pool party:

There was allot of Asian decor- I had to take pictures of it:

So many different types of teas!

My auntie fixed me a good old fashioned country bday dinner:
fried chicken, potato salad, mac & cheese & collards:

I am so special, that I had 2 cakes on my bday:

 One from my mami & auntie & another from my brats:

So after a family dinner, we got ready for pool party:

Ready to test the waters!

 Kissy faces:

 After a perfect dive!
there goes my fabulous hair-do!

The day after my bday, my mami & auntie & me went to the cemetery to build flower beds for our loved ones:

 half way there, Eric's & Tomasa's grave almost there:

 Victor's grave done!:

I also had to go to the Hack, where they had food for Jodi & me for our bdays:

The week before my bday, I went to balloon fest. with my Filipino sista:

 Lil Kev, me & Lils:

 Justin Timberlake & me:

 Dinner in an Asian restaurant:

In front of a choi pond!

I know I have not written too much on this post or my previous post, but I am learning how to let go of things & people who weigh me down & focus on the things & people who uplift me. I am so grateful & blessed for everything positive in my life. I can never complain about my life, I have a beautiful family who are on their way to successful lives, I am also blessed to have people in my life who love me & believe in me. It's nice to know that I am loved, these people have made my new life more bearable, & for this I am humbled & grateful!
So as navigate my new life, I feel like everything will fall into place in time & as for my loneliness, I have to take those feelings & put them on the back burner, because I have much to accomplish & I'm not getting any younger! Here is to working hard & enjoying life & those you love: Cheers! (Even though I don't drink, I'm starting to learn how to enjoy good wine)

Quote:








No comments:

Post a Comment