Thursday, July 19, 2012

Enjoying my new life

Good Evening fellow bloggers,

I have been working & really enjoying my few days off! Although I lack sleep, I can't complain. I am enjoying new & different things & I am blessed to have my work families in my life. I am really starting to love the new me, I've become more spontaneous & adventurous. Please enjoy all my new adventures below:

Enjoying a drink with my &
4LW brother, Barry- on Wednesday night!


 My chicken club sandwhich @ Joe's Grill in Paramus


 Barry & me enjoying dinner on our night off!

 Gilbert & me on our mountain bike expedition, Saturday morning-before work!

 In the midst of a mountain!

 me 40 minutes after in the mountain & after 3 falls!

 my view while on the ground!

 My injury!


 NJ state botantical gardens:

 My second attempt to get use to shifting gears

 Another view of the botanical garden

 A different view of the botanical gardens

 Verona park on our dog hike, Sunday

 The lake @ Verona park

 the little island in the lake

 another view of the same

 Minh, Miley, Marley & me

 Joanna, Miley, Marley & me


 Us hiking, & yes we had doggie bags & water!

 Marley scared of Miley

Marley & me on the bridge

 Deanna,  her family, Dasha & me @ lunch in Maplewood Deli

 McCloones patio view


 Samson (IM resident @ SBMC) & Delilah, we thought we should document this event!

 Dinner @ McCloones

 Dessert @ McCloones

Quotes:








This last quote has been fundamental to me & I have embraced this process & continue to explore my options


No comments:

Post a Comment