Thursday, May 17, 2012

My life's progression

Good morning fellow bloggers,

It has been a whirlwind 2 weeks! After a blissful 9 days in GA, I came back to my grind. Having to work every night & attend 2 college graduations, prepare for a graduation party & mentally & emotionally prepare for Sade's back surgery & Mami's chemo-therapy. It sounds exhausting just typing it- but this is the only way I know how to function (sad aren't I?).
I am currently @ Trinitas CA Ctr. attending my Mami's first chemo therapy, & of course it's the only time I have to blog. Needless to say, not only am I physically depleted, I am emotionally drained. Between the girls' graduations, Mami's therapy, & Dasha's & Sade's surgeries I am an emotional roller coaster- with highs & lows to the extreme! It would of been nice to have somebody to share all these situations with, but, a close friend has made himself available & has been along for the ride via cell phone, & his support is greatly appreciated! (& no it's not Mark!)- Thanks Ron. Here are just a few memories that I will cherish the rest of my life:
My "wife", she has been the only constant in my life for the past 27 years!

Me feeling delicious @ size 8 & @ 41 yrs old after 5 adult children!


My beautiful cousin Janette & her husband Rod


My other constant rocks: Mami & Tia Ana


My Mami's first chemo Tx- she looks anxious, NOT!


Shami's Spring concert:


& they spelled his name right!


He has a beautiful voice, but he doesn't like to share it!


Dinner celebration after my baby boy's concert!


With the fam- missing Bebe & Sasha (Jon, Sade's BF is /w us allot)


Sasha's graduation:


Douglas campus: NB, NJ- beautiful day for her graduation!


They spelled her name right!


My baby after she walked!


Me & one of my twins- everybody says we look & sound alike


Highly decorated- just like her Momma!


A tribe called mess! (minus Bebe)


Sasha & my Filipino daughter, Wa


My god-daughters, Mecca & Micah- ready for the all white graduation party


All my daughters enjoying themselves @ the grad party!


Silly face pix


Cutting the cake


My Mami, on Mother's day morning, before she goes to church


My Mami & me on Mother's day morning, after my church service & before I get ready for work!


Sade's graduation @ NJPAC, Newark, NJ


So excited!


My baby- before she walks


Getting nervous!


They spelled her name right!


My 1st twin- everybody says we look the most alike for now!


My triple threat!


The proud god-mother, /w her god-daughters


Sade & her boo: Jonathan


My baby girls!


the official invite!


As you can see my life is full of wonderful things & people. I have come a long way, & to think I almost fell into a deep depression last March! I have a beautiful family & if it wasn't for them- my life would not be what it is. They continue to push me forward & it is because of my kids that I have decided to apply to the DNP program. I know it's going to be challenging, but the people who love me have faith in me & I have to set an example for my children!

I also want to mention that Bebe is doing well in NM, he is working & attending PVHS & continues to work on his music- even selling CDs from his trunk. He has purchased his first car & is trying to graduate from HS a year early in order to move to CA to attend college there. I have to say- my children are my pride & joy! I just wished he could of flourished under me!

Quote:




No comments:

Post a Comment