Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gaining strength

Good Morning Fellow bloggers,

So here I am, back on my grind, working again- this time 8 nights in a row. But, since I have decided to go back to school, I am looking forward to sitting down with an advisor to discuss how I can I incorporate grad school into my already hectic schedule.
Since the girls' graduations we have been spending allot of time together, sometimes it's arguing, but lately it has been spent indulging in deep intellectual conversations. I am glad that they have kept communicating with Mark & he has advised them to press on to grad school. My relationship with my oldest son, Bebe, has evolved- I love that he just calls me to tell me he loves me & appreciates what I did for him; but, he still doesn't want to come home- which bothers me, but there is nothing I can do. He will be 18 this year & he has managed to pass all of his classes with a 4.0 average & bought his own first car!

As for my new gained strengths, I bought a power tool a couple of weeks ago with the intention to fix some things in my townhouse. Well, I am happy to report that I have managed to put up 4 shelves under my sink (by myself), & am planning to add some more shelf room in my kitchen! To say the least, I am officially addicted to my power tool- so for Father's day, kids, I want some more power tools! I have also learned how to take it easy on my days off & have started enjoying some wine & good company. These images are from all my experiences this week:

My storage space before I installed my shelves:


My assembly of the shelves:


My storage space after my shelves installation:


Arlene, my Leo twin, born on the same day as me- enjoying some red wine after a lazy afternoon:


As for my quotes, I found quite a few, that I really needed to share with y'all- enjoy!:







No comments:

Post a Comment