Friday, December 6, 2019

Mogul Mentality

Good evening,
I know it’s been a while, but I’ve been busy living my best life, so I can write about it & share with you guys! As for my title today, I went to go see a new living space with my pseudo sister today & we were telling the owner of the building all of our endeavors & he asked the both of us when do we rest? My BFF responded by saying: we travel to relax & come back stronger than ever!
So, here are just a few things that my BFF & me have achieved in this lifetime: Denise: self taught seamstress, licensed hairstylist, certified chef, certified home designer, business owner, loving mother & friend, supervisor @ EOHA & still wants to establish: over night care, and open other businesses.
Me: loving & supportive mother & loyal friend, RN- BSN, nursing supervisor, office manager, self taught author & sous chef, blogger & still aspire to obtain my PhD in human sexuality & working on putting out 2 books.
So, you see, Denise & I are kindred spirits & it’s one of the reasons why our bond is so strong! We love to help people & have genuine hearts! We surround ourselves with like-minded people & inspire others to strive to their best capacity & explore their potential!
We support each other, motivate each other & have each other’s back til the day we die! And this is why I call her my sister! 34 years of friendship and love that can not be compared to nothing on this earth!
True soul mates!















No comments:

Post a Comment