Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Humbled

Good evening,

I know this entry comes to you late..... It was intended to be published on or after Thanksgiving, but anyways, here you go:
I am thankful & grateful for my family & friends. I am thankful for having a sick work ethic, that proceeds me. I am thankful to be able to help those I love. Most of all I am grateful for being able to create loving memories with those whom I love dearly and have that love reciprocated! And although I don’t have my mom, brother, & my beloved cousin, physically with me~ I know they share my experiences, because I carry them with me in my heart!
This year taught some very valuable lessons, & I am very humbled by all that I have been through & continue to strive for a better version of myself!
Being able to share milestones with my grown kids has given me a level of pride that I’ve never experienced before! So here is to all my loved ones, may we continue to thrive & make more memorable experiences!




























No comments:

Post a Comment