Monday, August 13, 2018

Quantified Success

Good morning bloggers,

 I come to you from a place of love, humbleness, & gratitude. I had been feeling a little blue & was having a conversation with my uncle Louie, he reminded me to take a minute & look back & see all that I have accomplished. He also told me that he thought the odds were stacked against me & was under the impression that I was going to become a statistic. But, I beat all the odds & continue to rise & tackle all my life hurdles. As I took my uncle’s advice, I realized that he was speaking truth & facts. His words resonated in my mind & so I looked back  @ my journey, & although it has been a very winding path with allot of sharp turns, I managed to successfully navigate it.
Most people measure their success by materialism, but I don’t measure my success by objects. I quantify my success by how many people I have affected positively & I can proudly say that I am quite satisfied & blessed to have affected so many, but I also realized that they have impacted my life positively as well. All the people that I have surrounded myself with share some common themes between us & that is: positive vibes, good karma, & genuine love!
I always tell my close friends that I can never complain about my life, I might not have an expensive car, fancy expensive clothes, or a big mansion. But, I have been able to meet beautiful people & have some amazing experiences & for that I consider myself to be accomplished & have a new found sense of purpose!
So I share with you the love I have for my peeps & hope that you feel the love permeate through this entry:












































2 comments: