Wednesday, July 25, 2018

A few good men, yes they do exist

Good evening bloggers,
Today I blog from Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas 🇧🇸. Within the last few weeks I have spent time with my cousin Robert Escamilla & his family & my pseudo brother Mario Cordova & his family. I’ve known both of these men all my life, & we have grown close as the years have gone by.
As I spend quality time with these men I realize that good men do exist. I have witnessed both these men spoil their wives & treat them like queens, & by spoil I mean they are very affectionate towards their wives & children. They possess qualities that I seek in my potential mate, they’re leaders, but they also know how to acknowledge & include their wives in all decisions. They have put righteousness first & are strong & gentle @ the same time. They possess honesty, chivalry, kindness & affection but still show strength & lead with passion.
All the qualities that I currently possess & have adapted over time with my family. It humbled me to witness all those qualities in men that I am proud to call my family.
My son is another example of a good man & father, although he has made mistakes, he left his home & family in NJ to be with his daughter & girlfriend, he has cleaned up his act & is working on bettering himself in order to be there for his new family. I am so proud & am very proud to call him my son. He is now expecting twin boys & I can’t wait to see him raise his boys. I also want to mention my dad, although he missed almost 30 years of my life, we have been bonding since we reconciled our differences, I’m learning that I am allot like my father but possess many of my mother’s ways, but my unfiltered mouth & not caring about what other people say or think about me, is definitely from my dad- thanks Papi for give me those traits!
I also have had the privilege in meeting some great guys. I met someone who is very thoughtful and caring & takes the role of the Chauffeur by taking his girls to school or camp every morning & making sure they have what they need & being available for them throughout the day until he goes to work.
So you see you ladies, good men still do exist. It’s just a matter of time before you meet them & when you meet them please be sure to take care of them, I know I am!






2 comments: