Saturday, May 21, 2022

Singledom

 Good morning bloggers,

I know, it’s been forever! (Technically almost 5 months) I have been busy with work, grad school, interning and family. I also have to come clean with you guys, I was in a situation-ship the last (almost) 4 years. I guess I had gotten comfortable and given my schedule it was convenient for the both of us to have this situation. But he has moved out of state and to be honest I miss that situation (and him, of course). I had mentioned a long-distance situation, but let’s be honest, that won’t work for me. I obviously require someone who is conveniently located 😏! His absence has made me realize that I require intimate affection and intelligence! I did learn patience and detachment from him and am eternally grateful for those lessons. 

As I continue my educational journey I am learning allot about myself and human behavior and relational dynamics. The more I learn the more I am beginning to think that I might end up single for the rest of my life!? I want to believe that I have a twin flame or somebody who possesses MOST of the traits that I require. Am I asking for too much? 

Anyways, school has been steady, I actually have a flow now and am capable of cranking out 2 papers a week! I also have learned how to make educational videos, PowerPoints and heartfelt posts for in depth discussions. So far I have straight A’s and 31/64 credits for my masters. As of September 2022, I am a doctorate student, and let me tell you it has been one hell of a journey! I have no regrets! I feel like the older I get the more sharp my mind becomes (is that even possible?)! 

As for my social status, I am back in the dating pool, but I refuse to put forth too much energy in that endeavor due to the multiple failures that I have endured! I will tread lightly and allow my vibe and energy to manifest my life partner. Until then, I will continue to grow mentally, emotionally and intellectually. 

As for my family, I am glad to report that slowly, but surely, things are falling into place and my family continues to grow and flourish. We’ve had some medical and emotional setbacks- but my kids are resilient just like their momma! So I leave you with images of my favorite people, things and activities:





















No comments:

Post a Comment