Monday, April 1, 2019

My Evolution

Good evening bloggers,

Had a full day of Spring cleaning & came across some old pictures & I realized how much my life has changed & continues to improve!

I remember just working & taking care of my family & all their needs & catering to my ex-husband’s life. I was so busy taking care of everybody else that I forgot how to take care of myself!

It was never that I ever doubted myself, I had managed to do allot of things prior to meeting my ex-husband. It wasn’t until I lost my Mami, & I felt like I was surrounded by angels.
I felt the souls of my mami & brother uplifting me & felt the need to push myself further in life & I have so much to fulfill. My story is just beginning, I have raised 5 awesome human beings & continue to aide them & their new families. I just can’t wait to see what they contribute to this universe. Until then, I share my evolution with you:






























































As I continue to climb & soar, & reach my ultimate goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment