Thursday, March 8, 2018

I am woman hear me roar

Good evening bloggers,

In honor of National Woman’s Day I blog to you from home. After being hit by a nor’easter that dumped more than a foot of snow, I had to go out there & dig myself out of it! I was the only woman out there shoveling, all my male neighbors were impressed that I was able to climb on my car & used my arms & legs to clean off my car. Not only did I shovel myself out I had the nerve to clean/shovel a second parking spot so I can move my car over. Then I pulled out my 6 foot steel ladder to tie up some cable lines that had collapsed on my car & my neighbors car. All my neighbors were cheering me on & Anne, my next door neighbor, tells me that I’m fearless & she can see how men find me intimidating.
As we continued to converse & she asked me where my son was, unfortunately he got stuck @ work & was unable to get home. He’s the only one left @ home with me, & he usually shovels Anne’s & my car out. I explained to her that I’m not the one to wait on anyone, if I need something done, I just do it myself; I waits for no one! She replies by saying I admire you, I’ve been your neighbor for 6 years & I have watched you go to work, play with your grandchildren, grill meals for your family & raise your kids successfully, & all by yourself. My response, I have no choice, God chooses his strongest soldiers for the biggest wars. And I continue to be the warrior she needs me to be!
I will continue to be “too passionate”, “too strong”, “too aggressive “, & whatever these men call me because they’re too weak to be with me!
So, yes I am an almighty woman, hear my grand roar!
I’m not a victim, I’m a victor!
I turn tragedy into triumph!
I will continue to be me!
Crazy, loud, intelligent, loving, & stronger than ever!














No comments:

Post a Comment