Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Beautifully Broken

Good morning bloggers,

My journey as a single mother of 5 grown ass kids, Lola to 2 little grands, younger sister, auntie to my 3 nephews, nurse & supervisor  @ my 2 facilities & a good friend to all my close friends: This journey has had its ups & downs, curves, & forks, but I continue to become a better version of myself. I have learned so much within my profession & as a mother, that with every lesson it adds to the library of my brain.
When I tell others my journey they always are amazed @ my resilience. I've been broken but I decided a long time ago to pick up my pieces & glue them back together with valuable lessons & good practice. And when I practice goodness or laughter, it returns to me in blessings. I have been able to travel & meet some awesome people, & with each encounter I learn something new.
This goes to those who have betrayed me: I forgive you, & thank you for teaching me very valuable lessons & allowing my soul to move forward with a plethora of experiences wether they be good or bad, they have molded me to the person I am today. There are days I wish we could talk & I can tell you all my accomplishments & travels. All what I've seen & experienced & I owe it all to the heartbreak you caused me. I've taken my broken pieces & cemented them with gold! I value every lesson I have learned & move forward positively, cautiously & much wiser than before.
I've learned how to appreciate genuine & consistent people. I've also learned how to focus & appreciate what I have & not worry or emphasize on what I don't. That has taught me to have faith in God's process, she does things on her time, & that has taught me patience.
This journey of mine has forced me to become the best version of myself thus far & it continues to teach me very valuable life lessons, & for that I am eternally grateful & beautifully broken!






No comments:

Post a Comment