Friday, July 21, 2017

Highly Favored

Good afternoon bloggers,

I write to you from the majestic island of Maui! This entry was inspired by a conversation I was having with one of my friends. He was surprised to hear me say that I was going to be blogging for big part of my day. Blogging helps me express my feelings & sometimes I just feel overwhelmed with joy! My journey has been so difficult & when I'm surrounded by natural beauty, I realize how truly blessed I am!
So many people have been in my life & left, in some form, & I still get to do things I love! Like traveling, adventuring, & so many other experiences. There is an eloquence in free enthusiasm that can't be doubted! One of the greatest & simplest tools for learning more & growing is doing more. Loose the fear, it will cripple you, learn how to love learning new things, meeting new people, & having new experiences! I promise you, you WILL NOT regret it!
My life journey continues to surprise me, my only regret is that I have not found anyone worthy of sharing it with! But one of my most valuable lessons has been patience, & for that I am eternally grateful! Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart & strong enough to live the life you always imagined. I regret nothing in my life even if my past was full of hurt, I still look back & smile. Because it made me who I am today!
This is why  I am convinced that I am highly favored!

  


 



















No comments:

Post a Comment