Sunday, May 21, 2017

Discovering my inner mogul

Hey ya'll,

It hasn't been too long, but on my nights off I find myself allowing my creative juices flow, so here we go:

Coming from immigrant parents who came to this country to pursue "the American Dream" it was installed in me to work hard, further my education, & own my own house. That sounds like a good dream, but I've been there & done that. As I age I'm discovering that I possess a higher calling & I have the gift of moving & inspiring people! It's one of the major reasons I use my blog as a platform to inspire & motivate people to think for themselves! And the fact that life has this funny way of throwing curves at you as you try to fulfill your highest potential, hence this entry. Those curves are the main reason that pushes me to share my experiences, it also allows a documented timeline for me to look back on & realize how far I have come.

Coming from very stoic parents who were not vocal & for the most part tried to lead by example, I have taken those basic goals & set them higher. As a very young mom I knew I wanted a better life for my kids, now that they're grown I still have the need to fulfill my own full potential.

I am discovering that I do better on my own & by myself. The reason being that when I'm into something or somebody I give them or that my all! So now that I am single, I am giving myself my all. And I mean in all aspects of my life, which includes, physically, mentally, emotionally, & soulfully. I am currently in the midst of a 10 week fit challenge, and I am also researching how to pursue my enterprenial goals. Unfortunately, because I am "too passionate" about my goals, I am going to have to ebb my intimate relationship life. And I have always said, if God wants me to be with somebody, he will send him to me @ the right time.

As for my inner mogul, I have so many ideas that I have to work on to make into my reality. I just hope that the people that really matter stick around & watch & help in my growth & will be there to celebrate my successes!







No comments:

Post a Comment