Saturday, April 8, 2017

True Love

Good morning bloggers,

So last night I was invited to my sister's boyfriend's 50th birthday party.And as we are enjoying ourselves with music, dancing, & eating soul food, he commences to announce that he is grateful for the gathering & he tells us that, for over 20 years he waited for his true love & proposes to my sister, Denise.

So, let me just give a little synopsis of this relationship, these 2 grew up together & dated briefly in the past, but were going in different directions. They still remained friends over the years & after going in very different directions they found eac other again (intimately), & decided to date again, which snowballed into last night!

Hence the title to this entry. As you all already know, Denise & I have been best friends for almost 31 years! We met through my babies' daddy, he use to be best friends with Denise's twin, Dennis, my pseudo brother. For years Denise & I have held each other down through thick & thin. And it's funny because when we attended my cousin's wedding a couple of year's ago, we had promised to grow old together & take care of each other because we were both done with men! But I am so happy for the both of them. To see how these two react around each other has restored my faith in men.

It's nice to see that a few men do finally mature & can appreciate a good woman. And although I can be very intimidating & aggressive, oh & I can't forget "too passionate" (lol), I have a little faith that there is someone out there for me.

But until then, I'm going to continue falling in love with myself & work on bettering myself & make my dreams into reality. And that means continuing to travel, facing my fears, & building my empire!

And right now, I want to celebrate Denise & Rah's happiness! Can't wait for the wedding!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment