Saturday, February 27, 2016

Delilafesto

I am not your ordinary woman
I enjoy intelligent conversations
I have an actively vivid imagination
My passion for life & my family is relentless
I am known to be loud, funny, & unfiltered, but I have the ability to be the most professional person you will ever know- I am excellent @ adapting like that!
My compassion makes me one of the best bedside nurses you will ever have
My modesty & humbleness makes me the favorite supervisor, as per my staff
My sexual desires make me an oddity, according to my ex-lovers
My layers of complexity make me a force to reckon with
My past experiences have fueled my strength & remind me to cherish people & not objects
I have certain expectations about how I want to be treated
So, if you step to me don't be intimidated, just approach me correctly & learn my worth!
My capabilities include, but are not limited to, healing & nurturing the sick, loving without boundaries, the ability to fix things & have pride in my work ethic!
My readiness to learn new things and not fearing new challenges @ any level: physical, mental, & emotional!
And no, I am not perfect, but, I know what I bring to the table.
I know my flaws & embrace them!
My inner joy, far exceeds what any living being can do to me!
I'm more than the sum of my parts!
And that's what makes me uniquely awesome!
~~~~~~~~~Delilafesto


No comments:

Post a Comment