Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Accountability

Accountability 

Good morning fellow bloggers,

I was inspired to write this by some of my current situations. It has taken me almost 44  years of living & going through experiences to come to this conclusion. But, I have come to accept that all situations that occur in life are meant to teach us lessons. I use to believe that situations happened randomly, I now know, that everything & everybody who comes into your life has a purpose. And it is entirely up to you as to what you take away or what you learn from people & situations. I have been through allot & have met allot of people in my life & wether they bring something negative or positive to my life it's up to me to decide how I react.  As a nurse I meet all kinds of people from different walks of life, & am privileged to protect & heal those who are unable to do it for themselves. I am blessed to be able to affect others in this manner, some are very appreciative & others are very ungrateful. No matter what, I had an opportunity to positively impact their lives.

Having the ability to be a part of the healing process & witnessing how precious life is, has given me a very unique & different perspective on life. I know how precious it is & how we shouldn't allow negative energy manipulate us. I have learned how to appreciate everything in life, no matter what it is! I've also learned how to not judge people on face value. Everybody has their own story & everybody reacts to same situations differently. I choose to be a positive energy to all. I always treat people with respect, love & positivity. It doesn't always work, but, it does impact people. I am always humbled when people admire me for who I am. 







No comments:

Post a Comment