Thursday, June 5, 2014

So Blessed!

Good evening bloggers,
It's been a minute, but I have been very busy with work & being a new grandma. So, I have taken some time to reflect. Please enjoy:
My life has progressed in an awkward manner. I became a mom @ a  very young age, I lost some very valuable relationships prematurely, & I learned how to fend for myself & my family fast & efficiently. My strength & positive energy came from darkness but, I have managed to learn how to turn negative situations around & focus on the positive. Happiness is defined differently by everybody, & although I can honestly say I have not found mine, I am really enjoying defining happiness within myself!
Learning how strong I am as I continue to gain strength has been a process of will! The process continues, I am so blessed to have my family & friends who remind me of who I am & what I am capable of. I especially love it when my eldest daughter reminds me to look back & see how much I have accomplished on my own, love you Sade! Muah
To be able to go to NM & witness my grand daughter being born, was one of the most wonderful blessings that I have experienced! I have to say, being a grandma has been the most rewarding experiences I have ever felt! I am so in love with my grand daughter. I definitely have a better perspective on life.
The people in my life constantly remind me how blessed I am. I can't forget my 4LW sisters, they always remind me of the very same thing! Joanna, Lillibeth, Jodi & of course I can't forget my brothers, Barry & Mel. Like I said, I am so blessed to have my family & friends. I would also like to mention Laura, Charles, Susan & Harry, my Bed Mgt family, they have become my constant cheerleaders as I play this game called life!
Somaya's diaper cake, made by abuela D

Somaya fresh out of the womb

 Bebe & his baby Somaya

 Ashby & me- my NM baby

 Ashby & Meade, my NM babies

 Somaya & her old lady hat

 Somaya & abuela D

 Bebe & his 2 babies: Somaya & Pippin

 Holly, my bestie, making sure Somaya is healthy

 Erin burping Somaya

 1st day of church- muah! my babies

 love this smile

 how could you not love this smile?

 Miss her already


Tonight's Quote:
in order to be truly blessed you must practice these very important exercises:
Be yourself
Accept yourself
Value yourself
Forgive yourself
Express yourself
Trust yourself
LOVE yourself
EMPOWERyourself 
And above all trust that God has your back! No matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment